Sunday, May 18, 2008

Little Miss Sunshine's Final Product

Well here's the final product of Little Miss Sunshine. I really hope Patty likes what I've come up with! I can make ANY changes so don't hesitate to let me know!!

Here's what I have so far...

I am really pleased with the end result!! As I keep practicing, it getting easier however, I am also pickier with the little details!! This is the first design I created all my own! The only thing I borrowed was the Pink-a dot font and the little metal flowers!! I am pretty pleased with what I've created, but I am exhausted!!

Between working on Stuck in the Seat Belt and Little Miss Sunshine's Blog I've been on the computer practically ALL weekend! My eyes are killing me so I am going to call it quits!! For today anyways!!

So who's next! If you want a blog makeover, leave me a comment with your email address so I can get in touch with you to see what you want!!

No comments: