Friday, August 29, 2008

About Me

Hi My Name is Jen! I am a self taught blog tweaker! It all started when I was playing with the look of my personal blog! I was tired of the the blog templates blogger had to offer so I started tweaking the look of my blog. This site was created as a place to learn and tweak without the fear of messing up my REAL blog!!

I am an elementary teacher. This is my 8th year of teaching. I have taught: 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, Special ed and now I am proud to be a literacy coach. My job deals with EVERYTHING that involves literacy at my school. In August 2008 I received my Masters in Educational Administration and hope to be an Assistant principal one day!

I have been married for almost 10 years to my best friend. We don't have any children yet, but we do have a miniature pincher named Charger! He brings us lots of laughs and I can't imagine my life without him!I have been a blogging since July 2006! It all started as away to document the special events taking place in my classroom and now it's SO much more!! Please feel free to follow me over there, as I update there more often! Following the Footsteps


Welcome! Feel free to look around and of course I would love to know what you think! So don't be shy LEAVE ME A COMMENT!!

5 comments:

Jordan said...

I would love to know how to create a blog button/badge. Is it really difficult and/or expensive? Thanks.

Jordan

Unknown said...

Hi Jen,
When I found this blog today, I found another common interest we share. I love designing templates for my blog. I too do most of my learning on Google. I've had a lot of fun looking around on your blog today. Keep up the great work!
Bethany

VROOMZ said...

Dear Jen,
what font do you use? I really love it!
And creating a button/badge is kinda hard, can ya help?

TheAtticGirl said...

Hi Jen! Love your blog! Am posting your button on my sidebar. Would love to do a link exchange with you!

mayank said...

hi jen my name is maan am from india

andi want to make blog on bollywood

how to make a manu on blogger ????

doe's ther is any video on making blog manu ?