Sunday, January 11, 2009

Love Birds-Freebie

Download
(To download all you have to do is copy and paste the code!)

Just in time for Valentines Day!! I have a new freebie for you!! It's called Love Birds!! Andrea at Here a Scrap There a Scrap has graciously given me permission to use her My Love kit for this Freebie! All I ask is for you to leave me a comment letting me know you snagged the template code and don't forget to display my Blog Button on your blog once you have the template installed!! (Easy step by step instruction on how to install your new template are included in the download!)

Enjoy!!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Hi Jen,

I grabbed your "love birds" freebie and put your button on my blog - thank you!! My blog looks so cute and I'm all set for Valentine's Day!! Can you tell me how I might center my title though? It seems like it's right justified. It's not a huge deal, but it would look better if it were centered. Thanks for all of your wonderful help! :)
Laura