Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Neglect

I know I've neglected this blog for a while and have been contemplating on what I should do because blog design is not my passion any more. When I first started "tweaking" blogs it became addicting! I wanted to see what else I could learn to spruce up my blog! It was fun. I felt like it was a puzzle I was putting together! Sadly over the past year it's just not fun anymore. I want to thank all my followers. Honestly I am blown away by how many people follow this blog even though its been so neglected. Thank You!!

As for now, I probably won't be writing posts here but I will keep it in tact so people can use the tutorials. I am so happy I have been able to help so many learn to tweak their own blogs! If you would like to keep up with me, please feel free to follow my personal blog! And again Thank you!!

12 comments:

Chuck said...

Thank you for leaving this up...I want to learn and your stuff is so good.

Jen said...

Thank you! I love the tutorials! Please let us know if you plan on taking it down!

asliceofsmithlife said...

Hey Jen-
Great post ;) Thanks for keeping us up to date on your design blog. Now I'm off to look through your tutorials for setting up a RSS feed? I haven't a clue how to go about this, but I'll start here on your blog.
Have a good weekend!
Tracy
www.asliceofsmithlife.blogspot.com

J said...

Hey Jen,
Would just like to say that I would have been unable to do many thing with my blog if it wasn't for your tutorials! Thank you so much.

Best Wishes,
Jordan

Tamie said...

I am looking at starting up a crafting challenge blog and googled a question and up popped your Tutorial. It is amazing and I actually understand it. You are very good at this even it isn't your passion anymore. I am looking forward to reading more of them while we are creating our site. Thanks so much for keeping it open. I think you are helping tons of people. No one else has been able to help me sooooooo thanks you.


Yours in blogger land Tamie Camp.

http://paperinfusionsandmore.blogspot.com/

Crystal said...

Where do you get the stuff for the designs though? Is it just through buying digital scrapbooking kits??

Rachel Lundy said...

Thank you for keeping this blog up even though you don't still post here. Every few months I find myself back on this blog to read an old tutorial or find help with something. It's a great resource!

Rachel

Student Accomodation said...

Why are you thinking like all this ...Don't worry ...I like your post..but please next time while you were blogging then write about your good experiences......
Student Accommodation

Unknown said...

Thank you for leaving this up! I have found a lot of help from your posts.

http://thesteadyhand1.blogspot.com/

Julie Stevens said...

I just used your tutorial on making a grab button. Thank you so much!

Magaly Guerrero said...

Ha! I wasn't the crazy ingrate I thought! I wasn't getting your updates because there weren't any posts!!! I'm off to follow your personal blog ;-)

Stephani Cochran said...

I just found your blog today when looking for a tutorial on how to make a blog button. Glad you are keeping this site up! I'll check out your personal blog too. Blessings!