Friday, September 25, 2009

Want a Blog Makeover?

If you have been wanting a blog makeover but don't want to spend a lot of money on it here is your chance!! This past Summer I "met" Leah through the Button's for Lily fundraiser I had a few months ago! I created this button for her blog through this event.



I quickly became a follower of Leah's blog and am so excited about her journey of adoption. Leah and her hubby are raising money to help bring their baby home! Today, they are having a raffle on their blog to win a Blog Makeover by ME!! Head on over to their blog for the details! I hope one of my followers is the winner!! Good Luck!!

3 comments:

Libby said...

I awarded you!! http://girlsofhope.blogspot.com/2009/09/awards-and-ellie.html

Rachelle Christensen said...

Love your blog! I just posted about you today on my blog. with a big thanks for your help! :)
I think I'll enter this contest, too. Boy, wouldn't I be excited to have you design my author site.

The Royal Family said...

Hey, i am trying to get together a bunch of Etsy sellers for a BLACK WED. Sale... like black friday... anyway I details here: www.bzzagentroyalty.blogspot.com

anyway I need a button to help promote the party/ sale.
Can you help me out?