Sunday, April 5, 2009

JDC goes Springy!!


As I mentioned last week I've been working on a new look for this site!! It's Springy and I am happy with the end result!! I really like the cute little caterpillar!! Isn't he cute!! I have to give a shout out to Andrea! She's the one that create this amazing kit called Think Spring!! As soon as I saw it I knew I'd have to play with it!!

I did however create the blue stripped background and the pink bird on my own! Maybe one day I'll be as good of a graphic designer as Andrea!! (I highly doubt it, but a girl can dream right?)

4 comments:

Amy said...

I love it. The pink bird is the best. I also love the worm. Have a great night.

Anonymous said...

It is absolutely adorable. I tried to create a background and fell on my face. Ha! ~Kelly

unDeniably Domestic

Unknown said...

Looks great! If you get bored during the holiday weekend, I could use an update for "Seriously?".

Andrea said...

Aww....I love it! Your bird is awesome!