Sunday, October 26, 2008

Free Blogger Template: Simple Elegance

As I mentioned in my previous post, I am playing around with the idea of making some of my blogger templates open to the public! I finally figured out how to make the template code accessible for download! I'll be adding more templates in the near future but for now enjoy this one I call, Simple Elegance!


Download

If you are wondering this template is FREE!! All I ask is for you display my Jenieshell's Design Challenge Button on your blog and show me a little love by commenting and letting me know you grabbed the code!

Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Happy Fun Pants said...

I think it's awesome that you learned how to do all of this!

Way to go! :)

chie said...

hi! how can i make my own template and designs? i got the same scrapbook paper that you used but i dont know how to make them into a blog template. thanks